Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Commuter Neglect

While standing on the PATH platform I noticed this family with a young child. Everyone is so engrossed in what "junior" is saying that they didn't see the train entering the platform.

As the doors open they realize "oh shoot that's our train". So they pick up their bags, fold up the stroller and rush to get on the train. And that's when I hear "oh nooo!!!!"

Now don't judge me for laughing at what happens next LOL.

It seems that "junior" wasn't moving fast enough and they had to pull him by the hand and without noticing they rammed that poor child right into the concrete pillar!!! I mean it was like "boom" kid starts crying parents all frantic. Kid had no idea what just happened poor thing looked delirious. I could see the little birds flying above his head lol. But they made the train that's what is important.

Happy Hump Day!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment